Whole Life Insurance that Pays for Long Term Care
Whole Life Insurance policies for Long Term Care
We have an excellent product that will replace expensive and outdated Long Term Care Insurance.
Our product is a Whole Life Insurance Policy with a special Chronic Illness Rider. This rider was specifically designed to allow the insured to use the death benefit of the policy for Long Term Care costs, either in a facility or at home.
How this policy is far better than Long Term Care Insurance;
1. Benefits remain even if they are not used, If you do not need long term care, the death benefit is paid to the beneficiary [with LTC Insurance, the expensive premiums that have been paid will be lost if care isn't needed].
2. Fixed premium. This policy has a fixed premium which will never rise. [unlike LTC Insurance which may rise up to 8% per year]
3. Flexibility. There's no restrictions on how to use the funds. [LTC Insurance only pays for a portion of care at a Nursing Home]
- LTC costs paid directly from death benefit [lifetime max. of up to $5 million depending upon plan].
- Excess funds from death benefit are paid to beneficiary
- No waiting period
- Fixed premiums for life of policy
- Issue age to 80 [depending upon plan]
- No restrictions on use of funds [select plans allow use for a family caregiver]
- Premiums are waived when on a claim